Career Development

Resume
Disney is known to be a very strict company that focuses on training their staff in the positions they’re assigned to. This is one reason why we as cast members are able to preform to the expectation of our managers and our guests. Training is what allows us to be so familiar with our position and it prepares us for any situation that may occur especially situations that regards to safety. By completing this internship, I feel that it will make my resume shine even brighter.

Spaceship Earth Evaluation
During my Disney College Program, I was selected to be an attraction hostess for Spaceship Earth at Epcot. I always try to project a positive and professional image since I’m representing my school. It wasn’t until I had asked for my evaluation did I realize every manager is to evaluate a cast member. As much as I always take my job seriously and hold very high standard in the work I do, I was very nervous when it was time for my evaluation discussion. A manager name John Hamilton did the discussion with me. He thought I was a star and loves my performance at Spaceship Earth. He felt that I was very out going and is willing to go above and beyond when it comes to guest service and that made a good role model for the other cast members to follow. He also stated that many of my managers were happy that I choose to extend until August. I was very ecstatic to hear my evaluation but when I had look at my hard copy evaluation I wasn’t a little disappointed. It wasn’t as good as I would like it to be. My overall performance is only Right on Track so that means I will need to work a lot harder to gain the recognition for Leading the Way.