Case Study: Big Box Office

What is your evaluation of the client’s intent? What would be your approach to this design problem?

I am of the thought that if you don’t do something a one will usually show that will. Although I believe such a thing to be true, that dose not rule out the possibility for compromise or finding common ground. This client seems to have a very corporate view on what he wants, this is fair because it is what he has seen throughout his career most likely , and if it works why deviate. I would try to show the client that this is not the case . I would show him that although the examples he has seen of this efficiency has worked, it has been proven to slow down intime  studies have shown that a happier work place have been proven to improve productivity. 

What more information would you request from the client?

I would ask the client for the programs he would like to have, possible company growth ,budget . 

At what stage of the contract should this issues be discussed ?

This issue should be discussed at the beginning because it could give both parties a feel of how to go forward with each other if a compromise is met.

One thought on “Case Study: Big Box Office”

1. Hey Omar, yea, sometimes, if something works, why try to change it, but I think as we know as it relates to design, we can’t do the same design in two different places but, the program can remain the same. I appreciate your points my friend.