CASE STUDY #1- ANGELICA MORALES JUAREZ

The clients approach comes out as being greedy and inconsiderate when he said he wants the space to be “efficiency”. I understand that when being the client, you’re the main source of money income. Therefore you want to get what you want for what you’re paying for. A work environment is like a second home for some people because they spend most of their day at work. It should be a place where people will  feel comfortable and welcomed everyday. Open spaces and natural light is essential for offices, in my opinion. 

I would want more information about the amount of employees and what type of work would be performed. An important piece of information is knowing the budget for the project. Knowing the budget I would know what direction I can go, such as, materials, etc. This issue should be addressed from the beginning of the contract. This will give time to the client if he agrees with the architect’s ideas and can change his/ her mind. 

2 thoughts on “CASE STUDY #1- ANGELICA MORALES JUAREZ”

1. I agree with your analysis on the client, he is being greedy and inconsiderate. I like when you stated that “It should be a place where people will feel comfortable and welcomed everyday. ” not only is it true but it is a humane choice which contrasts to what the client offered.