Grand Finale

As a child I have always been enthralled with photography. For this reason, I am happy that I have gotten the chance to explore a photographers world-finally having the chance to be behind the camera. It truly amazing how the camera lens was invented based on the human eye. Unbeknownst to us, our eyes focuses just like the lens of the camera; no wonder why this invention was created. During these past months I’ve learned various lighting techniques; which was a lot of fun. Additionally, I was blown away by how we can make our bodies look like cartoon characters. Have you ever seen something that you were trying to decipher and you kept saying to yourself, “How did they do that?” Well, thats exactly what I used to say. Similarly, when I went home my children were saying the same to me. I am happy that I’ve manipulated those techniques, because I was able to let my children know how it was done. In the future, I would like to have my own photography studio which is why I am elated that Ive learned all these new techniques.