Individual Strengths

I believe that one of my greatest assets is the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people. I can find a common language with anyone regardless of their personality, culture, demeanor etc. I believe this is because I am open-minded, non-judgmental and empathetic of people from all walks of life. I am willing to make an effort to listen and make a true attempt at understanding. I am also self-aware and attempt to correct my faults and seek help for my limitations. I am always willing to speak up for my patients to ensure that they receive the highest quality of care. I am interested in pursuing continuing education, and evidence-based practice in order to keep up with the latest knowledge in health care. My organizational and prioritization skills allow me to complete work in a timely manner. I am extremely detail-oriented and immediately question inconsistencies or potential gaps in the health care of my patients. I will never perform a task that I do not feel confident or comfortable doing, as patient safety is something I value above all else. I seek clarification and training in all that I do. I like to understand the knowledge behind all my actions and to think critically before performing any interventions.