233 East ##th Street Phone: 718-462-####
Brooklyn, NY 11203 Email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE Devoted and empathetic nursing candidate with clinical training looking to utilize her strong interpersonal skills within a vibrant healthcare environment
2010-2012 New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, NY
- Graduate: Registered Nursing Program, A.A.S May 2012
- B.S. in Nursing, expected date of graduation May 2014
Medical Surgery, Labor and Delivery, Pediatrics, Neurology, Mental Health; Cardiac; Hospice Care; Infectious Diseases; Respiratory, Obstetrics, Medical Intensive Care Unit, O.R
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in MS Office systems.
- Goal oriented and detail focused team player, having demonstrated by working closely with various healthcare team personnel, working towards patient health improvement.
- Ability to nurture with intellectual authority, responsibility and commitment.
- Sensitivity to and awareness of cultural, racial, religious and gender diversity.
- Ability to work independently, leads, motivates and implements programs and seizes opportunities.
2010-Present Health Fitness Concept RN, Inc White Plains, NY
Registered Nurse and Subcontractor
- Clinical Services: Influenza Vaccinations, Glucose/LDL/HDL/Total Cholesterol ,
Diabetes screening, Derma-scan service and counseling, bone-density screening
2008-Present King County Hospital Center Brooklyn, NY Clerical Associate II
- Access various computer systems and databases to input, retrieve and update data and generate reports; familiar with contemporary medical terminologies.
- Provides basic customer service, including delivery of accurate, prompt, and courteous assistance to internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing, within established procedures, referring questionable items to a supervisor.
05/2005-12/2006 Crawford Long Memorial Hospital(Agency) Atlanta, GA
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; hourly rounds; recording intake and output information.
- Basic Life Support Certification CPR & AED for Healthcare Providers.
- Certification – Coursework and Training in Identification & Reporting Child Abuse & Maltreatment; Crisis Intervention Self Defense Training for EMS