Genre Project Progress Report-Miah Segura

The podcast project is coming together. I have completed my introduction, body, and conclusion. In my outline, I’ve included the questions I’ll be asking my interviewee and my research I’ve collected throughout my RAB. The Audacity app and GarageBand app are confusing to use on my laptop and personally frustrating to use. So, I have found an alternative app on my phone called SoundLab. It works the same as the other two apps, I just happen to work a lot quicker on my podcast using the phone than editing it on my laptop. I still have to re-record my interview and add some music for my outro. This project is a challenge as a student who doesn’t know how to create a podcast and edit voice recordings. It can be difficult but not impossible. I haven’t started the creator’s statement but i do have an idea of what i would want to include and how to structure it. 

1 thought on “Genre Project Progress Report-Miah Segura”

1. Miah–

I totally understand.

You are resourceful in finding an app that works for you and that allows you to complete this project however frustrating the project has been for you.

Please be honest when you write your Creator’s Statement. I really want to know how the process of creating a podcast was for you. And how you solved the problems you encountered.

I am not going to expect professional quality podcasts. I will also be considering your Outline and your Creator’s Statement. So pls not to worry; just do your best.

Prof. Wu