RAB Proposal Paragraph – Quinton

My research question is: What are the causes and effects of the ongoing semiconductor shortage? This topic interests me because of the fact that semiconductors are essential to making most electronics. Prices often increase when supply can’t keep up with demand. I’m curious about what a lack of semiconductors means for the production of consumer goods. I already know that semiconductors are used to regulate electrical current. They are largely manufactured in Taiwan and South Korea. The semiconductor shortage has caused shortages of other products Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about are COVID-19’s impact on the manufacturing of semiconductors. Secondly, I will research which industries are influenced most by the shortage. Lastly, I will explore what the world is doing about the lack of semiconductors.

2 thoughts on “RAB Proposal Paragraph – Quinton”

1. YOU MUST Use this example paragraph starter as a template for your RAB Proposal:

My research question is: ______? This topic interests me because ___. (good solid explanation, should be personal – 3 more sentences) I already know that ______. (3 more sentences). Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about are _________ (3 points).

YOU need to find a few sources.

SO fix:

This topic interests me because of the fact that semiconductors are essential to making most electronics. Prices often increase when supply can’t keep up with demand. I’m curious about what a lack of semiconductors means for the production of consumer goods.

THESE SENTENCES SHOUDL BE the 3 sentences that are PERSONAL reasons!

2. OK– here I see a revised Proposal.

NOW — Your proposal needs to have a personal reason you are interested.

Where are your possible sources? You are supposed to show me at the bottom of this proposal HW1