Genre project progress report- Jason

I have completed the a little over half of my project writing. I still have to get half of my writing done and find my picture to put in front of the intro. I also have to add my sources from my RAB into my writing. The obstacles I am encountering is just procrastinating. I feel pretty ecstatic about my project. I have not started working on my creator statement yet, I plan to today. My timeline to meet the deadline is finishing by 5/17 at 11:00pm. I think I can see publication in the NYT

2 thoughts on “Genre project progress report- Jason”

1. wow — these sound like the words of a true procrastinator: My timeline to meet the deadline is finishing by 5/17 at 11:00pm

OMG!

2. ALso making sure — this Op-ed must be an op-ed that you COULD NOT HAVE WRITTEN without doing your research.

We talked about this briefly, but since you already knew so much about Ukraine and Russia War i imagine you have strong opinions even before you did your RAB.

IN order to be successful as a genre project, I want to see that you have really searched well to find and learn information that has deepened your previous knowledge and your understanding and opinion on this conflict.