Mentor Quote — Nason

“Beloved, if our heart condemns us not, then we have confidence toward God.” In the Bible, scripture 1 John 3:21 states that if we are walking with God, there should be no reason to have any doubts or fear in our hearts. I am a believer in God and as a human, I struggle with anxiety and doubts from time to time. Although, this verse made me realize that if I believe that God would make everything alright no matter what, then I wouldn’t worry about anything.

Many people struggle with anxiety often. They let their mind ponder on things that stress them out, especially things out of their control. Instead of focusing on the bad, we can see that everything isn’t so terrible after all. People can also live a life that is marked by love, serenity, and joy when their hearts are uncondemned. They are able to live lives that honor God and fulfill the command to love one another as God loves them. People can experience a closer and more fruitful relationship with God by concentrating on having a heart that does not condemn them. Education is not only about academics and ideas on paper, but also maturity and self-growth.

3 thoughts on “Mentor Quote — Nason”

1. Nason — You need to find a real quote said to you by a mentor. Follow the directions given for this HW. And you need to be SHOWING me by writing that is specific. Here you are just telling me some thing in a very very general way.

Instead, reach back into your memory to find a time in YOUR life when YOU NASON were facing a huge difficulty. What was this problem? When was it? How did it happen? What did you do to solve it?

PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THE HW INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS HW 5. And read the examples I posted by Student Lisa and Student Adrian.