self-analysis for the program

What did I achieve?

I have worked very hard since spring of 2012. It was the school life challenge me so much intellectual energy, much more than in the past years of my university carrier 20 years ago in China. The same can be said also about the whole process of program implementation improved my knowledge of nursing in the United States. As a result, I think I have a good program.

I learned how to use the library to look for articles to support my research papers.

Despite the lack of studies on English before, I managed to be a good reader, and I also got helping by many colleagues and my professors. I got at least B on all my English classes.

Apart from the English and comprehensive writing, there was much other knowledge that I was able to learn in my baccalaureate nursing program. I was the first time to use APA style to write research papers; I learned critical thinking with my nursing job.

What I did not achieve?

However, my ability with comprehensive writing still limited with my English level, because I didn’t learn English before I got in the program. I need continue working on improving my English, to improve my communication, reading and writing skills.

What are my future intentions and plans?

I am going to apply the family nurse practitioner program nest year.