My strengths

My strength is my ability to learn quickly and grow. I was a top student in my school life always. I learn language quickly; I am trilingual, speaking Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. I am one that enjoys learning new things and expanding my horizon in my job as well as life.

When I was a nursing supervisor in my prior job, I was creating friendly environment and creating an environment where the team could concentrate to solve the problem on time. I love to listen to the problems of people. Interacting with them helps me identify the gaps and motivate fellow team members. I believe that all things become possible once the work is well planned and well organized. I frequently communicate with my team as I believe this minimizes the mistakes. I don’t believe in making anybody feel bad about their weakness, but rather I try to help a person to realize that he can overcome that if he wishes and I would feel happy to offer guidance. When there is team spirit, positive communication and passion to perform better, I have rarely met a person who has not done well with motivation and training.