Assignment 6: Online Privacy

Oh online privacy, the things I can say about such a thing would take days for me to finish.  However, I will only tell you some of the key points of privacy that I read in the readings and from what I have seen personally.  Privacy is slowly turning against us, whether we like it or not.  There have been many instances when privacy have ruined the lives of people we either know or do not know.  Privacy is something that can effect not only someone’s social life, but where they are employed.  If someone’s privacy is assaulted and things pop out that the person did not want anyone to see can ruin a person.  It does not only have to concern facebook or any other social networking website.  It can be seen in many other situations like online banking and one other thing that is sorry inappropriate to say in this post.  But if a person is not careful, and their privacy is violated by someone, then it can ruin their lives.  That is something that many are trying to prevent, but there are also those who are trying to get rid of it so they can access people’s information.  For online privacy, those people are known as hackers.  Online privacy is a very dangerous thing and if you are not careful, your life may start to head down in a decline because, it is a one way trip to a whole different type of life.