Assignment 1 – Research Strategies

After reading chapters 1 and 8 in Research Strategies by William Badke, I am impressed and I can say that my perception about writing research papers has been changed somewhat. Before, I used to google everything and used to read without even thinking that the information is genuine and from a reliable source or not. But after reading chapter 8, I can say that there are whole a lot of different ways in which we can research and effectively utilize the books, the World Wide Web, articles, journals etc. We can sharpen our intellects by understanding the information in a much better way. Also, in chapter 1, W. Badke has shown us the evolution of processing an information from traditional (where information was conveyed from one generation to the next by memorization and oral conversation) to the modern era (where the information is readily available via books, ebooks, articles, journals, cellphones, internet, media, and much more). Of course, all the information in those two chapters is really helpful, well written, and is explained in a humorous way.

One response to “Assignment 1 – Research Strategies