Hello world!

Hello class,

Mr. Lee here.

Good news, I got the OpenLab up and running.

Even better news… your textbooks are online and FREE this semester.

I have updated with the Syllabus and Course Outline. There will be regular updates on this website.

Let’s have a productive semester.

Thanks,

Mr. Lee

1. A WordPress Commenter

Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. Ishaak Olougbodi

Hi, my name is Ishaak Olougbodi and my academic interests are currently in nursing. I enjoy reading about theology, politics, geopolitics and I usually listen anything that sounds good and I like watching Netflix. In my spare time I like to discuss trending topics etc…
    There are many times throughout my education that I enjoy math and other times when I didn’t. I usually like math only when I understand or when it is challenging but manageable.

• Victor Lee

Math is often challenging, but only you can make it manageable. It’s a lesson that I myself learned as a college student.

3. sahai

Hi, my name is Sahai (pronounced sa- hi). My pronouns are she/ her/ hers. I am currently enrolled in Communication design. However my academic interests are fashion marketing and commercial design. I love to read, write, and listen to music all the time. It literally occupies every minute of my day lol. Once in a blue moon, I might be on Netflix watching classics like Grey’s Anatomy, Friends, Project Runway, etc… During my spare time, I’m creating new clothings to add to my fashion line or simply just working on my business.
    Throughout the courses of my education, math has never been my strongest suit. Honestly, the only time I ever felt confident in math was in algebra (1st, and 2nd). Nonetheless, I always put one foot forward and tried to make it as manageable as possible with tips and tricks on each lesson.

• Sakar

It’s nice to meet you sahai my name is sakar and math has never been a strong subject for me either