Here is an example of a collaborative project that I have been discussing and how effective it is during the interview and how long we work on it. Sweeps for a Cause was one of them where the team would have to make media such as art or videos or even memes to create traffic within the internet. The way we communicated was via Google meet as always every Monday for a meeting and we would show off different kinds of work and different kinds of styles and what we need to work on. Some of it was really informative and some were pretty funny with some comedic moments since memes are big. Memes our culture and memes are currently The Meta for the world right now and will continue to be a metaphor for many years to come because people including myself love memes.

The whole thing was successful with people showing up on time and showing off some of their works for Oscar to post and for other people to post on Facebook, Instagram, etc. I believe the team was strong and the team was trustworthy to the point where we didn’t have to worry about anyting and we can just do what we can do for the time being. We are able to make amazing pieces of work that are sure to catch the eyes of many millions to come as we can take this opportunity during the pandemic to send off different kinds of work to other people and create traffic. Almost everybody is online and uses the internet on the daily basis. Even before the pandemic, the internet has been constantly used as people are on their computers and or on their phones all the time. I call this a definite win as there was no sense of Discord or anxiety within the circle.