I was starting to get a bit worried. I applied for another internship that had you work as an art designer for a boxer. It took a while to reply and I barely got anything. I remember that Jerry had an internship and told me about it. He told me that the interview was short with the guy and he got accepted immediately. I was a bit anxious and suspicious of Earth because I didn’t want to get pulled into the wrong thing and then I end up failing. That seriously won’t be good for my resume or my credits.

The Company was known as Giving Forward. An organization that acts almost as a charity, it has a group of workers advertising and creating traffic on the internet to spread out useful information and advertise making a change. There’s a lot of communication design here as we are trying our best to communicate to the people.

There’s barely anything to be said since this takes place online but I will do what I can to explain the circumstances. The internship is online and the company is somewhat a decent size whereas there are different kinds of branches that connect to Giving Forward. I see this as a private company whose primary focus is to make traffic on the internet with advertising and different kinds of media. Whether it is through social media or any other means, the main goal is to convey online traffic and inform people on how the world is changing for the better. I have no information on the date of the company’s founding or any recent news articles sadly, but they are the real deal for sure.