The rest of some of these blog entries are going to be a bit repetitive since I’m mostly repeating these over and over and describing how my typical day is. My typical days of the internship are pretty non exciting or kind of bland since I’m not really in an office or meeting people in person which is kind of sad. The best I could do is just work on some sketches and do more graphic design to send to Oscar in order for him to upload.

These will mostly consist of me breaking down some of the sketches I have been doing in this interview with each passing week going by. For example, Oscar told me to relay the message of people watching and we will donate for every eye that watches. I drew some sketches of different kinds of designs that have the eye and some donation boxes that would maybe help out. However, with some of the designs, Oscar mentions that some of them look like it’s telling the people to donate when that’s not what we’re trying to do and we are trying to donate to the people with small businesses and charities. It was even one sketch that I did. I had a flower growing and the stems are actual dollar bills along with a light bulb that was an eye and all the rest it said good buzz. I wanted the eye to represent if you were watching and for the money to grow and Goodbuzz is giving money to us and small businesses and the sort.