Applying to an interview is not an easy feat by any means. Not only do you invest time into looking for something that suits you, but you also run the risk of getting stressed and anxious in the process. There’s always this looming threat in your mentality that you might get rejected by every single internship you apply to. I know I have felt it many times and with stuff I’m already doing at home and online, it’s not easy at all. I’ve applied to handshakes and I applied to the Brooklyn Navy yard and I still haven’t gotten any luck. It felt like I was running out of options and anxiety was going to take hold of me.

All internships differ but provide much information and experience for an individual to put on a resume and to have in order to look for a job. Once you have experience, you’ll indeed know something when going into your destined job and you’ll even improve after that. I have also created a LinkedIn account for future purposes if I want to find another job or if I’m just a freelancer. I believe this app is amazing for everyone and every creator that has an imagination to go on and look for not only jobs or internships, but inspiration. There are Ted talks, different other kinds of media like they even have Nickelodeon on there.