The online event that I went to was certainly one of the most interesting events I’ve ever been in. It helped open my eyes to a lot of things in life and how big the world really is. This is the event on Cara Tierney and their struggles and accomplishments as a transgender artist.

Cara Tierney opened up by introducing themselves and what they are all about. They have mentioned that they have worked for several companies with different kinds of teams and worked on different kinds of projects. They also go more in depth about their breasts and go through surgery to remove them.

By far the most interesting thing I have learned about the event is that she has made a project called Phantomtits. Phantomtits is a story about a transgender getting their breasts surgically removed and the breasts accidentally get knocked into a chemical solution. Then, the breasts come to life and start to haunt their current host. I really love the concept as it speaks to so many levels. It’s really cathartic and has so many meanings behind it. All in all, I have fun at this event and I would definitely love to go to something like this again in the future.