This week was extremely busy,  there are so many projects we have to complete.  Just to remind you this company is operated by one person, Marla Gotay.  She does not have any other employees to help her except herself.  As an intern, I feel like i have a bigger role than most interns because when I am there I feel like a partner of “Calling All Graphics”.  Even though i am there for only a few hours. I feel like i have to make big contributions.  I enjoy this line of work so i have no problem of doing what i “LOVE” for free.  Creating menus and billboards is mainly what she does on a every day basis.  It is still very exciting for me because compare to her I am still very fresh to this field.  There are stuff for me to learn every single day.  Everyday when i wake up I always strive to be a better designer.  Marla taught me a lot about the program indesign.  At first I was overwhelmed but with repetition every tool that was presented to me seems to be second nature.  Eventhough everyday is repetitive, Marla always keeps it interesting.  She always have to the T.V. on while we work.  Though we are not looking at the T.V. some background noise is pretty nice.  when i am there the news comes on first, then comes rachel followed by a cook show.  I already remember the line up of all the shows when i am there.  sometimes as i am driving to Marla i secretley look fowards to the cook show around 1-2pm.  You can’t blame me because I love love love food!