The week passes so fast. Day in and day out.  It feels like i have been in this internship forever. I have been creating menus, making banners and advertisement for numerous  of companies specifically for restaurants.  So Marla is also a director of an off broadway play and she told me to create a lobby board for her cast.  I am really proud of that lobby board. I feel like i did a really good job on it.  It was a huge board  15 x 36 and it was a pirate theme.  It took me a lot of time replacing people’s photos for each slot but the end result was absolutely worth it!  I learned a lot about indesign from Marla. That’s was like the only program she works with when creating her projects.  It’s the program that pays her and she is an absolute pro at it.  I learned how to kearn, how to place pictures proportionatley, how to use tabs, etc.  It was such a life changing experience.  she also treats me very well.  From time to time she would make food for me, most likely to show gratitude from all that i have helped her.  Her cat on the other hand is a rebel.  Every-time i work her cat “coco” is always bothering me by sitting right in front of the key board.