First day on the job i woke up an hour and a half early just so i can arrive on time or maybe earlier.  I brushed my teeth, got dressed, ate breakfast and headed out and I started my car.   As soon as i got on the Belt Parkway i was bumper to bumper.  Usually from my house to “calling all graphics” its usually 30 mins but on my FIRST day there was insane amount of traffic. WHAT LUCK?!  I called my supervisor Marla Gotay and she was nice enough to tell me that her time was flexible and she understands that there are traffic during rush hour.  When i arrived to her workplace it turns out it was also her house that she lived in.  It was a home office.  At first it was very weird but after a few trips, the idea of a home office was not only comfortable but convenient .  when i arrived,  Marla was very nice and introduced herself.  so i got a walk through of what she does.  I would consider her a freelancer mainly because she doesn’t have any employees and she works for herself. What she does is simple, she mainly create business cards, menus and billboards for restaurants.