Obtaining An Internship

The company I started working for this semester is pretty big and it’s located in Manhattan on 34th street. It is a public company. Their goal is to bring people together to exercise and create an easy way for anyone around the world to work-out with instructors on live broadcasts. People are also able to go to the live studios located in New York and London and work out with their favorite instructors, with different themes of music in classes like cycling, treadmill, yoga, or strength. The company’s customers are referred to as members because they can subscribe to memberships and create an account to take their live classes, or on-demand classes. The company was founded in 2012 by a couple of guys who were friends and just thought of the idea one day while hanging out in their basement. The area I’ll be working in is with the Studio Operations team. They work directly with members and the studio to make sure everything with members and studio classes go well. I’ve worked with this company prior, and have always thought about wanting to work in their creative department, so this is a huge opportunity for me!

Cody Rigsby instructor in-studio class