The networking event in City Tech room N119 provided to help us create an account for getting resource about job application after graduated. I went there at around 2 pm. First came in have to sign your name and EMPL ID on paper. They will call me wait for the line. Once I get to the computer I need to sign in my school email. They send me a link to set my password. After I finish to set up password they said I could leave. They gave me a note card for instructions to log in the account. On the other side is the common information about the account.

I was curious how it works so that I log into my account to check further more details. I filled up my information by following the guide. It needs detail information to help you find your career also include the resume is definitely. Besides, click on the sidebar events, there are plenty of different workshops with the exact date. We can choose what we like to attend by clicking the headline will show you address and description. The other way to find a workshop for you is type in keywords then it will show up.

It surprised me after clicking the resources on the sidebar. It helps you to explore your career by answering questions like a survey. There are 62 questions for this that included everything you could think. After I answer all of the questions it will pop up an investigation chart for you to let you know your job zone. I think this is very helpful for somebody who does not sure what he/she wants to do after graduation. Even though you have a plan or you are unsure to do it, you can also check it to know what types of career would be proper.

Finally, I really like our school offer this to students, so do your best in school and CityTech will help you get ready for your future.