The company is a small office located in Soho near by N R train station. There are eight people included me in a small office. They have two separate offices in Hong Kong and Vancouver. What my position in the job is to do the graphic design work.You can image eight people in a small office is not really enough room. Sometimes they meet clients or friends at the office for the whole afternoon. I can say it is really bothering other coworkers to work because of their conversation. All of the coworkers are really working hard. At the beginning I always eat at the lunch table on the other side, but later on I see they would like to eat at the front of the computer desk I finally do the same way. 

Everyone has the different schedule. I’m not sure what other people working schedules. My shift is always 8 hours a day from 10 am to 6 pm. Back to the interview day I came to the office. They have the animation posters on the wall. It is very attractive once you go you will see what is the company about. They mainly focus on mobile interactive digital children learning book apps. They also service on web design, graphic design and illustration for branding and UI design, animations, promotional videos and infographics presentations. This is how my internship working environment running. Every one wokring hard in a small office doing a lot of business.