I work there have been few weeks all doing the same project every week. First to photoshop the image and do the layout for children print book. I was wondering once we finish this book what we have to do next.

One of the collaborative projects is very interesting in my work is doing the children app with
my partner. Once I heard from my coworker we are going to do the app I was so excited I thought I could learn something new. The illustrator only responsible for the character drawing, and the writer finish the story. After we get the file from the art director, my partner and I have been discussing the work and how to separate them. I honestly told her I wasn’t good at drawing. She’s a really nice and understanding person. She told me I could do the layout first. After she had done few icons, I was kind to have an idea how to do it. We have to understand the whole story first. The icons are helping the children while reading the sentences and at the same time will make the story more fun.

I start to try to do some when I don’t have any idea what to draw for it. We will discuss first and research. I figure out sometimes I work for it a long time then I will get stuck with no ideas. After having a little break or a small talk will help me think of something to draw. Even though this sounds not like a big project. It is my first time to work with partners in the studio I finally not like work on my own so boring for a whole day without talking. I feel I am like entering the studio work.