About Me

I am here to tell you about myself and what skills I bring to the table. I have my Associates in New Media Technology at LaGuardia Community College and soon my Bachelors in Communication Design at New York City College of Technology. Within the technology field I am focusing on web design and photography. Throughout my years of education I have learned WordPress and Adobe software(Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and so forth) to create websites. In addition,to creating , I will also enhance the one you already have. I can also take images that you will love to show. While in college I have taken two photography classes where I learned photography terms and how to use these terms to create the best image.

I am creative, focused and a driven person. I use my creativity to create interesting layouts, wireframes and logos. When designing a logo I like to keep it simple, clean and straight forward. I believe that the layout of the site depends on what kind of site it is. For example a government site will look different than a nightclub site.I believe a logo should be unique, interesting and also tell a story. Logos should be basic and clear where it can work really small.

LaGuardia Community College (New Media Technology website)

New York City College of Technology (Communication Design website)