Lets get started!

Today you will come with me on my internship journey as I blog about it. I will share with you my progress, work and more. What better time to start then right now. I will be interning at Captiv8 Promotions located in Manhattan New York. So what is Captiv8 Promotions? Captiv8 Promotions is company that are leaders in designing merchandise for their clients and then promotion it to the public to purchase or client use only. Before I say anything else I will like to specially thank Professor Stella Nicolaou, she helped me find my internship in the clutch. She told me that Juan Felix of Captiv8 promotions, and that he will be a great guy to work with. After she gave me the contact information I quickly sent him my resume, portfolio and cover letter. Now I didn’t hear anything that day because it was Sunday. I quickly called him first thing Monday morning. We spoke and he was impressed. He asked what day I was free for an interview. I told him I was free on Wednesday. I had my interview that Wednesday after my internship class. I met Juan for the first time and his partner Mike. We spoke in their conference room, which then had a ton of merchandise that they have designed over the years. We spoke for about half an hour about the business and what I will be doing there. Meeting went well and my first day will be 2 days from now. I will keep you updated, so until next time. Peace.