Recreate & Retouch

Along my journey through my internship I also had either recreated or retouch products. One company I had to recreate for was a company called LaMarsa. LaMarsa is a fine Italian cuisine restaurant. They asked if we can help recreate their logo by extending the bottom of the letter “L” to stretch to the letter “a” in Marsa. Which was fun because I like doing logo, but it took awhile because I had to get the right flow on the l shape. Second I had to help recreate a vector file for a print design for a project called Selassie Stand up. I had to outline and color the image by apply color with the shapes i created. I had to make sure it looks a like duplicate of the pdf file. I also had to do the same for a brand called Sport Task Force. Another project was to quickly edit a flyer for Captive Midnite Snax. I had to remove any information that was on the pdf file prior so the company can add new information later. I had to quickly learn how to remove text on a pdf in Photoshop. I have to say I was nervous cause I didn’t know what to do. I took a second and I looked online how to properly to do it. I found out quickly and go the project done in less then 2mins. I was proud of myself. I know that timing is everything along side putting out good work. Finally I had to quickly add Captiv8 logo, social media and contact information on a flyer  School Spirit. Even though it might be small tweak I found how important they are because it the very small details that allows a product to be release. Also it important to remember the small tweaks skill because if you don’t remember it can take project that take 5mins to 30mins. That’s not good.Even though I could forget at times, I practice so I could could do it in my sleep.

LaMarsa selassiestandup Back2School_posters_SchoolSpirit Midnite Snax - Summer 2015 _ 2 Midnite-Snax---Summer-2015-_-2 STF_Logo_YinYang