Learn something new everyday

One week, a client emailed me a design to do for them. I got information on how they wanted to design their product. A long with template and and pdf of the brand they promoting. However I never designed a phone wipe. Before I started my assignment I had to do some research on what this product is. I obviously knew by the name it was to clean your phone but I was surprise they’re many ways in custom designing one. The client wanted the logo to be one the cleaner that clean the phone. Simple. They also wanted the postcard, which hold the cleaner in the packaging designed. The client had two options. Option 1, the client ask to use various color and have the words “thank you for your gift on top. Also the client wanted the words “ proud history-vibrant future”, on the bottom. I did what they ask for and I also include a similar type font they use and how they played with the word from their pdf file. Option 2, the client wanted a photograph from the pdf on the postcard. Only challenge with that was the position of cleaner. Even though the client said the cleaner could have been placed anywhere. Juan and I agreed its best to place it in the middle because we didn’t know how they cut the postcard in production. All of these steps I spoke about was all done in Illustrator. I just want to share this because I found this assignment interesting because it was something brand new for me to design.

all-wipesSLC_FSL_6584_Postcard-2