About Me

Allow me to introduce myself, the name is Joseph Cuzo, I’m 20 years old currently studying for Communication Design (Graphic Designing) as my majors at New York City College of Technologies (City Tech). I been living at Queens, Corona, New York since childhood. My background is mainly Ecuadorian, but I don’t speak too much Spanish for quite awhile now, which is something I need to come back moving forward. Throughout my childhood I been passionate of drawing, video games and cartoons. Those classic cartoons from the 30’s through 50’s has a style that always interest me ever since my father introduce me, it’s a style that inspired me to change my draw style a bit similar with a bit of the modern style of those current Japanese animation (anime). Video Games are always something that I love talking about and play quite many during my free time, my favorites are mostly the kind that have a style and it’s also my favorite music genre as well with many outstanding and catchy soundtrack to choose from. Video Games is also hobby that I like to begin collecting, and collecting art books base on the art style of medias that I like a lot from. After College, I wanted to start my career as a animator to start working on projects that is video games or cartoon theme.