Journal entry 2: The truth behind the man

Greetings everyone my name is Michael and for those that don’t know… I am awesome! Its not an opinion its a fact. People may ask “but Michael how do you know its a fact?” to them I say “As long as its a fact to me thats all I need.”

My road to this class has not been a normal one to the say. the least. when I was the age of several of the students in class I still had no idea what I wanted to do. It wasn’t until about the age of 25 that I finally decided to give my life direction. Again for those that don’t know  I joined the military at the age of 17 and spent 8 years as a communications specialist.

I don’t really have much experience with any programms besides those I have studied in the previous classes at city tech. I may not have much experience but I like to be very proficient at everything I do so I plan to learn all I can while in class. Recently I have thought about what exactly I want to do and I have decided I would like to persue new avenues of gaming technology. Then a recent anime has made ask wothor such a technology is possible. The anime is called “Sword Art Online”

Here is a link to a trailer.  Sword Art Trailer

I don’t want the whole if you die in the game you die in real life thing to happen but I think a system that allows you to emerse your self completly into a game would be great.

2 Responses to Journal entry 2: The truth behind the man

1. Love how you included that great anime into that. I myself am not 100% sure on what I want to do but I hope to find it in my time in this major. I hope you manage to get into making a game like Sword Art Online, but even better, it’d be great if I could join you in that goal.

2. Spelling mistake: third paragraph, second to last sentence. Just puttin that out there. Cool idea btw