36 Hours in Montreal

A Large and popular city in Canada, described as having “…outlying neighborhoods… along with natural wine bars, street art and pop-up markets”, and is now 376 years old! The restaurants in Montreal include “Le Mousso” from chef Antonin Mousseau-Rivard offers “bites” such as a foie gras nub “within a cloud” of cotton candy and “crab-folded taco-style in a thin slice of rutabaga”. Montreal, is additionally described as a city of bagels, but smoked meat is also a culinary centerpiece, for the city’s “delicatessens”, thanks to the Jewish community. Personally, I would not travel to this destination despite being pretty close from New York, mainly because I feel that the cuisine selection is not really interesting for me.

1 thought on “36 Hours in Montreal

1. Victoria Isaac

I have to agree with you because Montreal sounds fun. The food seems like it’s delicious and I’m interested in trying their smoked meats. I personally would go just to see the sights. I understand that you don’t want to go and that’s your decision. I would personally go to try their food and explore what’s around me. I would like to see what their culture is like and compare it to our culture and maybe adapt some of their cultures to our own.