36 Hours In Aruba

The article highlights Aruba’s panoramic beaches that attract tourist who wish to either relax on the beach with a few drinks or indulge in water activities which include snorkeling, windsurfing etc. One activity that stood out the most was snorkeling around the ship wreck and sunken airplane. The weather is typically humid year round which promotes beach activity. Various styles of restaurants cater to different types of tourist, for persons who want to experience dining in a high class Aruba restaurant, the Papiamento provides just that. However, persons who wish to experience local cuisine will be ecstatic with the amount of fresh seafood and BBQ spots available. Transportation around the island is really easy, tourist can rent a car and drive around the island viewing the beaches and landscape. Tourist can get the opportunity to learn a bit about Aruba’s culture through a museum visit or by exploring the Arikok National Park which has a cave with drawings from the native inhabitants. In addition travelers can also encounter true customs of the natives by visiting local bars and interacting with the locals. Lodging is a bit pricey but overall I would recommend traveling to Aruba because it is a great value for money.

4 thoughts on “36 Hours In Aruba

1. Noe

Yes!you see I was waiting for a 36 hours like this one because I feel like a common vacation is one that has a beach, snorkeling , etc so this is my type of vacation .

1. Lola Marie

Hey Demetrius! I love the way you put this together, both of our post share some similarities. There’s so much to do in Aruba, I would recommend someone to visit.

2. Lola Marie