COMD 3523 Storyboard Concepts

A Day in the Park

story01

story02

Write a shotlist

shotlist

Project 1: Storyboard a Day in the Park

Andy makes a phone call to his girlfriend Jean and makes a time in a park. Andy goes to a floral shop to buy a flower. He goes to the park and waits for Jean. But he waits for long time, he watches his watch. It passes 20 minute. Jean doesn’t come here. Andy looks anxious and disappointment. But he doesn’t want to leave. He continues to wait. He leans against a tree and watches the distant place. He sees a person coming. She is Jean. Andy is very happy and says hello to Jean.He goes toward her. He gives the flower to Jean. Jean picks up the flower. She holds the flower and smells it. Jean feels happy and shy. They sit on a chair and talk joyfully. Andy put his arm on Jean’s shoulder and Jean is smiling. This is a unforgettable time to them.

A Dream-Three frames

img001-copy

Commercials storyboard

Find a project or service you can passionately sell with original visual and story in 30 seconds

20-minuters

Pitching Board

pitching02

color pitch board

pitch-board

Nike Shoes Commercials

mahamadou-notes220161213_15115627

mahamadou-notes220161213_15123616

mahamadou-notes220161213_15131412

My concept statement is explain Nike shoes are firm and light. I use an athlete who wears these shoes to run. I use surreal in this story. He gets supernatural power, he runs very quickly and saves a lady. He runs quicker and quicker. Finally he grows two wings and becomes an angel. He wears these shoes and flies to the sky. In the story, my advertising appeals are health and admiration.