Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Monday, May 13th, 2019

Good Morning to all, I will be out of town and will arrive in NYC very early Monday morning, if […]

Author: Author
Final Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Good Afternoon, Please arrive on time (8:00am) on Wednesday, May 15th, I will upload the final exam once everyone has […]

Author: Author
Final Exam

Good morning, Everyone passed the final exam, I did want to review some questions that most incorrectly answered. Q3) The […]

Author: Author
Paper Samples and Sources

Computer Display’s are essentially the same, they have the same surface and the same feel. Paper, substrates vary from the […]

Author: Author
Homework Assignment DUE October 7th, 2019

Morning to all, Please complete this assignment and have the required samples, ready for review when our class next meets […]

Author: Author
Class Production Project

Select a theme, Movie poster based on the Class Production For Designers, or develop a project that is location, topic […]

Author: Author
Monday, October 7th, 2019

Good Morning to all, We will have an observer in class on Monday October 7th, so please make sure you […]

Author: Author
Visit to Industrial Color is being rescheduled!

Due to scheduling conflict at Industrial Color our trip to Industrial Color will be re-scheduled. More to follow.

Author: Author
Field Trip Industrial Color

Our field trip to Industrial Color has been re-scheduled for November 18th.  I will send you a revised flyer later […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Industrial Color

Author: Author
Viewing 11-20 of 27 docs