Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Field Trip Industrial Color

Our field trip to Industrial Color has been re-scheduled for November 18th.  I will send you a revised flyer later […]

Author: Author
Final Exam

Good morning, Everyone passed the final exam, I did want to review some questions that most incorrectly answered. Q3) The […]

Author: Author
Final Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Good Afternoon, Please arrive on time (8:00am) on Wednesday, May 15th, I will upload the final exam once everyone has […]

Author: Author
High res and Low res files

I found this link to be of interest, You may find it use full as well. This Clever Photoshop […]

Author: Author
Homework Assignment DUE October 7th, 2019

Morning to all, Please complete this assignment and have the required samples, ready for review when our class next meets […]

Author: Author
Interships!

Good Afternoon, You all should review and determine if this is of interest to you. Register today to gain access […]

Author: Author
Mid-Term Project

Mid-Term Project – Thumbnails can be developed in class on Monday February 25th. The last hour of our class will […]

Author: Author
Monday, December 2, 2019

Good morning, I will be sending emails to you all as well, Our session for Monday, December 2, 2109 is […]

Author: Author
Monday, May 13th, 2019

Good Morning to all, I will be out of town and will arrive in NYC very early Monday morning, if […]

Author: Author
Monday, October 7th, 2019

Good Morning to all, We will have an observer in class on Monday October 7th, so please make sure you […]

Author: Author
Viewing 11-20 of 27 docs