Our Places: How We Commemorate

active 1 month ago
Our Places: How We Commemorate
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Law and Paralegal Studies
Project Description

This project features the photographs and writing of students in LAW 2301 Estates, Trusts and Wills, showing the varied ways that the inhabitants of New York City and elsewhere commemorate decedents.

Rock Stars We Commemorate - San Francisco, CA

n JAMES MARSHALL "JIMI" HENDRIX, American rock guitarist Born:  November 27, […] See MoreRock Stars We Commemorate - San Francisco, CA

John Paul Jones Park

The picture that I took was at John Paul Jones Park, which is located at 101st Street, Shore […] See MoreJohn Paul Jones Park

"The Beatles Bench"

During my trip over the spring break to my home country, Kazakhstan, I had a chance to visit a […] See More"The Beatles Bench"

Where exactly is the plack honoring the 18 Mohicans that were swatter by the soldiers in a […] See More

Here is my writing and web page regarding a close encounter with two Saber fighters in the summer […] See More

Green Bay Packers: DB Sam Shields (concussion) -- OUT Shields was downgraded from doubtful to out […] See More

Abraham Lincoln Memorial by Mahendra Francis

This is a picture of Abraham Lincoln in which I took at Washington D.C. Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States of America. In 1861, he issued the emancipation Proclamation that ended slavery. During his presidency, there was […] See MoreAbraham Lincoln Memorial by Mahendra Francis

Abraham Lincoln Memorial By: Mahendra Francis

This is a picture of Abraham Lincoln in which I took at Washington D.C. Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States of America. In 1861, he issued the emancipation Proclamation that ended slavery. During his presidency, there was […] See MoreAbraham Lincoln Memorial By: Mahendra Francis

Assignment

As you walk around your places – where you live, work, go to school or visit –pay attention to how decedents have been commemorated in your locales.  Notice the many ways that we pay tribute to the deceased and take photographs of exam […] See MoreAssignment