FOUNDATIONS OF CARING

active 8 years ago
FOUNDATIONS OF CARING
Nursing
NUR 1030

NUR 1030

Sunset Park Community Survey

Sunset Park is a Neighnorhood in the western section of the New York City Borough of Brooklyn. It […] See MoreSunset Park Community Survey

Cambria Heights Community Service Results

For me, being born and raised in the Brownsville and East New York sections of Brookl […] See MoreCambria Heights Community Service Results

East Flatbush Community Survey

I recently moved to East Flatbush last year. East Flatbush is located in Brooklyn and is d […] See MoreEast Flatbush Community Survey

Howard Beach has been known to be a racist community, especially after the murder of Michael […] See More

My area is more towards Kings Highway and as I mentioned, it was a very quiet neighborhood until I […] See More

You lived in flatbush for a long period of time, I just moved out here around a year ago and I see […] See More

Brownsville,Brooklyn-Communiy Survey

i have lived in Brownsville,Brooklyn for the past 5 years. i didn't really know much about my neighborhood till i started to do the community survey. The only thing i had known about my neighborhood where the bad remarks i would hear some […] See MoreBrownsville,Brooklyn-Communiy Survey

Flushing Community Survey

My neighborhood is a very prosperous area on the northern central part of Queens, which is Flushing also known as “Chinatown II”. Though it was known to be another popular asian town throughout New York City, Flushing is by far way wea […] See MoreFlushing Community Survey

Bedford Stuyvesant Community Survey

“Do or die Bed-Stuy” is a phrase that I grew up hearing. Bedford Stuyvesant has drastically changed within the past ten years and because of that this phase is no longer used. My area code 11216 is shared between both Bed […] See MoreBedford Stuyvesant Community Survey