Essentials of Marketing, Fall 2018

active 1 day, 8 hours ago
Essentials of Marketing, Fall 2018
Business
MKT 1100

The course is an introductory survey of today’s fast-paced, rapidly changing and interactive global marketing environment. The course will introduce contemporary marketing philosophies and practices as they are used for the advertising, selling and distribution of goods through brick and mortar stores, the Internet, and other digital media. Effective marketing is all-important to the success or failure of any business venture, especially in the quickly evolving online environment of e-Business. All companies, and particularly e-Business leaders, spend significant percentages of their revenues on marketing to attract and retain loyal customers, sell merchandise of all kinds, and build brand awareness and recognition.

Internship Opportunity

Paid internship opportunity. The MADE (Marketing and Advertising Education) summer […] See MoreInternship Opportunity

Memorable Digital Marketing Campaigns (assignment)

Get inspiration for your YaYa Tea marketing plan! Read this list of┬ámemorable digital […] See MoreMemorable Digital Marketing Campaigns (assignment)

Social Media Analytics

Dear Students: In your marketing strategic plan, your team has to describe how you will measure […] See MoreSocial Media Analytics

My favorite digital marketing campaign would be Yamaha motorsports, specifically the 2019 Yamaha […] See More

In my opinion, I think stopping advertisements for Juuls is not going to solve any problems […] See More

My favorite digital marketing campaign was the offbeat iHop one because it left some people […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.