GOV 1101 American Government Fall 2015 Perez-Rios

active 7 years, 6 months ago
This Course Profile is OPEN, but the Course Site is PRIVATE.
Social Science
GOV 1101

Institutions of the government

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: mvictoriasp

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Trip to the United Nations

As it was my first time visiting the United Nations it was a very educational experience. While walking the United Nations i got to see the history of the difficulties that certain nations had to endure. I also learned that the United […] See MoreTrip to the United Nations

My visit to the United Nation

My visit to the United Nation was very interesting and rewarding and educational. The United Nation was established in 1945 after World War 2. It is an organization with 193 sovereign states and there are 193 flags representing each […] See MoreMy visit to the United Nation

My Visit to the UN

My visit to the United Nation was interesting. The UN was established in 1945 after World War II. The UN promotes international cooperation. My favorite thing about the UN were the many flags. There are 193 flags that greet you upon your arrival. See MoreMy Visit to the UN

Visit to the united nations headquarters

The trip to the UN headquarters building in Manhattan, NY. was very interesting and educational at the same time with it's rich documentation of the major accomplishments of countries belonging to the UN since its inception. formerly know was NATO, See MoreVisit to the united nations headquarters