Gothic Spaces Presentations: NYC And Beyond

active 11 months ago
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
English
Project Description

Welcome to the Gothic Spaces Guide. Covering New York City and beyond, we have found all of the hidden gems for your creepy pleasure. Here you can meet Count Dracula, Mr. Hyde, Frankenstein’s creature, and all of the characters that arise in your nightmares. This site will map out some “Gothic” areas around town, around the world, and even in the spaces of video games, film and TV. Bring a friend or lover, O ye faint of heart! Enter at your own risk!

American Horror Story (History)

American Horror Story Observation (History) All episodes of American Horror Story is based on […] See MoreAmerican Horror Story (History)

American Horror Story "Point of View"

We decided to do our presentation of "American Horror Story: 'Hotel' , Season 5, Ryan Murphy and […] See MoreAmerican Horror Story "Point of View"

Reflection Video Games Resident Evil - Freddie Feria

The presentation on Resident Evil has been very nostalgic and enjoyable. I very much liked going […] See MoreReflection Video Games Resident Evil - Freddie Feria

In doing the research on Gothic spaces in video games, such as Resident Evil 1 and 4, it brought […] See More

Fareena Mohamed November 14, 2019 When I first looked into Bran’s Castle, it gave me a s […] See More

I don't know if PS 125 is haunted. I graduated from there in 1971. And it is strange there is no […] See More