ENT3310 Monster Shop, FA2015

active 2 years, 6 months ago
ENT3310 Monster Shop, FA2015
Entertainment Technology
ENT 3310

Special uses of plastics and metals in the fabrication of stage scenery and scenery elements. The major emphasis will be placed on the forming and shaping of various plastics, molds and casting, problems of safety and toxicity and the selection and use of metals.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: John McCullough

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Sharon Miller Machine Research Paper

For my “Machine Research Project” I decided to discuss the homemade wooden rolling ball clo […] See MoreSharon Miller Machine Research Paper

Sharon Miller Prototype Report

My prototype design test is the moving picture. The requirement is to create a painting on a wall […] See MoreSharon Miller Prototype Report

Prototype Reflection

My prototype were the elevator doors. I used google pictures and YouTube to see pictures of simple […] See MorePrototype Reflection

Comment on "Homework 1 – Machine Research"

Thanksgiving is more commonly the first day of the new year. On this day, Americans are thankful […] See MoreComment on "Homework 1 – Machine Research"

The assist of enthusiast has most likely been imperative to the success. Even when the team was […] See MoreComment on "Homework 1 – Machine Research"

The thought of on the web casinos with free slot products is a very easy notion; the concept would […] See MoreComment on "Homework 1 – Machine Research"

Cabinet Prototype

The project I chose was the cabinet and my prototype is made of wood. Most cabinets are made of wood and it's the most available material to use. I had help creating the prototype by using google to research different kind of cabinets […] See MoreCabinet Prototype

Picture Prototype

Kate, this is great, but please copy/paste this into a "Post" instead of a discussion topic See MorePicture Prototype

Simple Machines

http://www.compactappliance.com/WONDERWASH-Laundry-Alternative-Wonderwash-Washing-Machine/WONDERWASH.html Hand Cranked Washing Machine I think this is a interesting machine that you can take anywhere with you. I do how ever have my own […] See MoreSimple Machines

Homework #1 Phoenixx Neil Hand Crank Ice Cream Maker

I have chosen a rather interesting but very simple device as my choice of a cool mechanical device. The old fashioned hand crank ice cream maker is a very simple but cool device that transfers rotational energy in one plane into rotational energy in See MoreHomework #1 Phoenixx Neil Hand Crank Ice Cream Maker