ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2021 OL33

active 18 hours, 52 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

An advanced course in expository essay writing that requires a library paper. Further development of research and documentation skills (MLA style). Assigned literary and expository readings. This is a course using the Core Books at CUNY and First Year Writing curricula. (We’re reading a lot, but you don’t have to buy a textbook for this class, because all our texts are online! Woot!) Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Jenny Bunay, Unit 3 Writing Assignment

Jenny-Bunay-Unit-3-Multimodal-projectDownload I will emailed it to you See MoreJenny Bunay, Unit 3 Writing Assignment

Kimberly Parra, Unit 3

artist-statement-unit-3-eng1121Download Unit-3-Multimodal-AbortionDownload See MoreKimberly Parra, Unit 3

adisa dumani, unit 3 writing assignment

image_55415491Download artist-statement-U3-1Download See Moreadisa dumani, unit 3 writing assignment

I don't think I want to revise any of my assignments just because I feel like I've done it to the […] See More

I think I plan on revising up my U3 work since I believe I can do a bit better in terms of my grammar and etc. See More

As of right now, I would plan to revise my Unit 1 assignment. I would re read it after doing the […] See More