ENG1101 FYLC,FA2018

active 5 years, 1 month ago
ENG1101 FYLC,FA2018
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Computer Systems Technology, English

This First Year Learning Community includes CST 1100 (Intro to Computer Systems), CST 1102 (Problem Solving with Computer Programming), and ENG 1101 (English Composition I), and is designed to leverage all three courses to produce an Interactive Fiction game prototype and a Game Design Document. It’s all about story-telling — characters, their world, and their interactions with that world in a non-linear narrative of our own creation.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jacquelyn Blain

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Family story

My family is mainly made up of immigrants, with the exception of a few cousins who were born in the country, most of them lack any formal education. While Education has a heavy emphasis in the United States. This hasn’t been the case f […] See MoreFamily story

Family Story ( not so much culture) :)

As soon as I was able to lift up a hammer I started sticking around my dad and watching him work around the house and cars and our relatives houses and such. I remember that multiple times when I would go over to my grandmas house when I […] See MoreFamily Story ( not so much culture) :)

Culture/Family story

I was born in the Dominican Republic, raised by aunts and grandma. Growing up my grandma used to tell me stories of a creature named El Galipote. A galipote is a person that can transform themselves into animals at will. These people […] See MoreCulture/Family story