ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D377)2 Sg2014

active 2 years ago
ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D377)2 Sg2014
English
ENG1101
Spring 2014

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Proofing Advice and Reminders

Hi Class...remember that you must turn in Essay 3 on Thursday. Proofing Advice: 1. Buy a […] See MoreProofing Advice and Reminders

Student Sample: Essay 3

This student essay was written for my ENG 1101 class in 2012. Note that this sample essay is good, […] See MoreStudent Sample: Essay 3

Some guidelines for conducting an interview

Hi Class, Obtaining information by direct questions is a form of primary source material, […] See MoreSome guidelines for conducting an interview

Hello Professor Scanlan, When and Where Will The Final Exam Retake Be Held ? Unfortunately I Was […] See More

Since this will count as J#6, the format is typed doubled spaced Times New Roman? See More

Ariel, A little off balance, but this could work with the other photo. I approve. Best, Sean See More

MORTAL WARRIOR VS. THE SERPENT

JASON FRANCIS DATE,03/03/2014 SYMBOLISM. This a painting. This is my photograph of a painting. A mortal warrior slaying a serpent in this painting. Symbolism, the serpent represents the struggles within […] See MoreMORTAL WARRIOR VS. THE SERPENT

MORTAL WARRIOR VS. THE SERPENT

Manhattan-henge

See MoreManhattan-henge