COMD1162 Raster & Vector Graphics, Fall 2021

active 2 days ago
Communication Design
COMD 1162

Basic concepts related to the two fundamental digital graphic forms (raster and vector graphics) and learning best uses and practices for each. This course covers basic digital imaging terminology and techniques including size, resolution, color space, file elements, measurements, file formats, and scanning software and hardware. Class projects require students to explore the meaning of communication through design and how it correlates with client satisfaction and target audience. Students become proficient with both raster and vector applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

07 Homework

All work should be submitted by 3:00 pm Friday before the next class. Each file should be […] See More07 Homework

07 Discussion

Each week you will need to respond to two questions posted. Your response should be a minimum of […] See More07 Discussion

Class 07

Class Info Date: October 25 2021Meeting Info: Online Topic Midterm Project Today, we […] See MoreClass 07

I like your comprehensive explanation about the Divide Tool and that you mentioned how to access […] See More

Thanks for the detailed answer. I appreciate it, especially when you describe three ways to change […] See More

Thank you for your response, but I want to hear more details, maybe because I am a beginner. See More

I just joined in

Hello, This is Avar, I just found your class manually. See MoreI just joined in

01 Discussion

Katherine.Alas.Discussion FEBRUARY 9, 2021 / KATHERINE ALAS / 0 COMMENTS / EDIT You need to create a logo that will be used in various applications for a client. What application Illustrator or Photoshop would you choose? If I needed to […] See More01 Discussion