COMD 3552 E384 OL84 Production For Designers

active 3 years, 4 months ago
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Communication Design
3532

Production for Designers focuses on current print and production procedures that can prepare designers and creative thinkers for real world situations. Understanding print (offset and digital) and the process of production is an essential part of design that can assure a predictable outcome of deliverables.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Kubis

Cloud Recording Session Five – October 5, 2020

Your cloud recording is now available. Topic: Production for Designers Date: Oct 5, 2020 05:51 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) For host only, click here to view your recording (Viewers cannot access this […] See MoreCloud Recording Session Five – October 5, 2020

Monday, October 5th, 2020 Zoom link

Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting. When: Oct 5, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwldu6ppz4iGdz-E_4mSg3ByzCR9EwNsdlJ After registering, you […] See MoreMonday, October 5th, 2020 Zoom link

Internet Support

The college has available a number of myfi devices for loan. These devices will allow you to access the Internet at very high speeds, To request a myfi loaner, click on to www.citytech.cuny.edu/loaner. Use of this type of device will […] See MoreInternet Support

Interesting Example of Print Creativity.

I can open this file since I am a LinkedIn member, let me know if you can open this See MoreInteresting Example of Print Creativity.

Printing Terms Links

Morning, As stated last night I have included in this post 3 links that cover a broad range of terms used in the print production industry. As I suggested during our first session, I would strongly recommend that you create your own See MorePrinting Terms Links