COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2018

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2018
Communication Design
COMD 2313
Spring 2018

This course is a practical introduction to the field of illustration. Focus will be places on
process work and professional practices, presented within contemporary and historical
context. Course includes projects and lectures in a variety of illustration genres including:
product design and advertising, storyboard, book illustration, editorial illustration, and
institutional illustration. A variety of materials will be introduced through lectures and
demonstrations for use on assignments such as: pencil, pen and ink, brush, colored pencil,
brush and paint, and collage. Critical concepts such as: Conceptual Development, Working
on Assignment, Composition, Contrast, Value, Point of View, and Color theory will be
introduced.

Narrative Illustration Proposal

For my project I decided to focus on the short story 'The Little Match Girl'. In the original […] See MoreNarrative Illustration Proposal

Gabriela Martinez Narrative Illustration Proposal

I decided to do the fairytale Hansel and Gretel mixed with the Central American urban legend: La […] See MoreGabriela Martinez Narrative Illustration Proposal

Wang. AnQi-Book Proposal for Final Project

My book concept is based on the story of Swan Lake, a ballet composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky […] See MoreWang. AnQi-Book Proposal for Final Project

I definitely wanted to make a comment to appreciate you for the splendid facts you are sharing at […] See More

good reference but remember we still need a process book in your final submission See More

Malik you need to submit your Editorial […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.