COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2018

active 21 hours, 23 minutes ago
COMD 2313 Illustration 1, SP2018
Communication Design
COMD 2313
Spring 2018

This course is a practical introduction to the field of illustration. Focus will be places on
process work and professional practices, presented within contemporary and historical
context. Course includes projects and lectures in a variety of illustration genres including:
product design and advertising, storyboard, book illustration, editorial illustration, and
institutional illustration. A variety of materials will be introduced through lectures and
demonstrations for use on assignments such as: pencil, pen and ink, brush, colored pencil,
brush and paint, and collage. Critical concepts such as: Conceptual Development, Working
on Assignment, Composition, Contrast, Value, Point of View, and Color theory will be
introduced.

Sketches and references

See MoreSketches and references

Three Main Concepts + References

See MoreThree Main Concepts + References

Sketches, Ideas & References

See MoreSketches, Ideas & References

In my label design the intention of my design is to emphasize the magic in the name magical and […] See More

Malik this is great! Dont worry about the captions. I like seeing how you are soliciting […] See More

In an attempt to capture my label design as a visual calling card for the product I chose I wanted […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.